Tuesday, June 14, 2005

TYPICAL ERRORS 1 KEY



Dear Zucchinis, here it is finally, the key for Typical Errors 1, just below the sentences, which I copied again so that you can have everything in one place.

TYPICAL ERRORS 1

The following sentences have one or more spelling, punctuation, grammar or vocabulary error. Type the wrong word or phrase, follow it by /, and then type the correct alternative.
Example:
You will read: He doesn't have many informations about this film.
You will type: many informations / much information

1.I’m very greatfull for your offer.
2.This summer camp should give both opportunities – to enjoy in sports and to improve my English.
3.I would like to know in what accommodation we are going to be?
4.I hope you will answer on all of my questions.
5.I would like to know how much does it all costs.
6.For this reason, I applied for a sports holiday in New Zealand where are included English classes.
7.I would like to know how many classes are we going to have.
8.Inform me about the final cost, included the English language tuition.
9.I hope you will let me know about all these information.
10.I am writing in order to inquire some information regarding the sports holiday in the South Island.
11.Probably because of all this activities that I plan to do I wouldn’t have much time to spend with you.
12.My family are looking forward to see you again.
13.You’d better come at our place.
14.We have a lot to catch up, so if you can come just call us.
15.It’s basically a sports holiday, but I’ll also have a tuition for English.
16.I would like to have a further information about the accommodation.
17.Do you offer any extra help in your English courses for weeker attendants?

Answers:

1. greatfull / grateful
2. enjoy in sports / enjoy sports
3. ? / -
4. on / -
5. does / -
6. where are included English classes / which includes English classes
7. are we going / we are going
8. included / including
9. these information / this information
10. inquire some information / inquire about some information
11. this activities /these activities
12. looking forward to see / looking forward to seeing
13. come at / come to
14. to catch up / catch up on
15. a tuition for / tuition in
16. a / -
17. attendants / students or course takers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home